- All throwers must be at least 8 years old, and customers ages 8-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All guests must adhere to all rules, policies, and staff instructions.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and revoke axe throwing privileges to anyone at any time, with no refunds.
- All axe throwers must wear closed-toe shoes. Sandals and flip-flops are not allowed.
- All axe throwers must fill out and sign their own Liability Waiver prior to participating.
- We supply and maintain the throwing hatchets. No outside hatchets or knives may be brought into the facility.
- No outside food or beverages may be brought on the premises at any time unless authorized for a private event.
- No smoking, e-cigarettes, or vaping allowed on-premises
All payments for deposits, merchandise, and gift cards are final and no refunds will be processed.
If you cancel a reservation before the 24-hour mark, your deposit will go towards a new reservation scheduled within 30 days.